Selasa, 09 September 2008

ulangan Antonyms -B.Inggris

Lawan kata dalam Bahasa Inggris
  1. His yard is very large?
  2. The drapery fabric was very smooth?
  3. I think broccoli is wonderful?
  4. That old car moves really slow?
  5. I always get up early in the summer?
  6. He had the correet answer?
  7. Mrs.Brown always gives easy test?
  8. The detour directed under the bridge?
  9. They told us not to go left on the dirt road?
  10. Sue really enjoys cold soup?
  11. Mom got my beach towel very dirty?
  12. My grandfather likes likes to run in the park?
  13. Dad lost his car keys?
  14. Those turtles sure do hate worms?
  15. My neighbor is very grouchy?
  16. I lost my shopping list?
  17. The children do not like to get to school early?
  18. The eat tried to climb under the fence?

Tidak ada komentar: